DevOps Operations Engineer
HITC is looking for talented DevOps professionals, who want to be part of a technology driven environment and who are always pushing themselves to explore new ways to improve system efficiency. As DevOps operations engineer at HITC you're responsible for configuration, deployment and administration of Linux based IT solutions.
Besides design, development and support of modular, open (source) IT solutions for processing (big) data, HITC provides DevOps related consultancy services. HITC was established in 2003 and consists of a small team of ambitious IT professionals located in Tilburg. Among HITC's customers are mobile telecom operators and e-commerce service providers.
Required skills and experience
- verifiable knowledge and expertise in operations
- familiar with Linux/Unix and related scripting
- knowledge of DevOps concepts like Continuous Integration, Version Control and Configuration Management
- experience with PostgreSQL, Python, Docker, Hadoop, nginx and git is a major plus
- proficient in English
- work environment with lots of room for own initiatives (e.g. policies like Google's '20% time policy')
- office in Tilburg (near central station)
- competitive salary (based on 40 hour work week including 13th month and holiday allowance)
- flexible working hours with possibility to work from home
- 'vrijmibo' (Friday afternoon drinks)
- MacBook Pro with Retina display (or equivalent)